There are a lot of mung beans in the dumplings, and a big bowl of mung bean stuffing is worrying! And corn flour and butter! Well, its you! Unexpectedly, hot corn noodles with butter aroma, taste very good! Especially if you like to eat nests, you can try (corn noodles are relatively dry!). If you dont like it, use corn flour: flour = 1:3 mix to make leather to solve the dry taste!
Food Material List
- 1 Corn meal 200g
- 2 milk 150g
- 3 butter 60g
- 4 Mung bean stuffing 200g
- 5 sugar 60g
- 1 Weigh the ingredients (butter is divided into 30g and 30g)
- 2 100g milk (with 50g left in reserve) is poured into the pot, all the sugar is put in, and boiled until the boiling sugar melts.
- 3 Turn the heat down and pour in all the cornmeal. Quickly stir and cook. Remove from the fire.
- 4 Melt 50g milk + 30g butter in a bowl and mix in a microwave oven.
- 5 Be careful not to spit out.
- 6 Pour into hot corn flour
- 7 Mixing to cornmeal can easily twist into a ball.
- 8 The remaining butter is also liquefied in the microwave oven. Corn noodles are not hot. Spread a layer of fresh-keeping film on the table, pour in the cornmeal, dig a hole in the middle, and pour in hot butter.
- 9 Slowly knead, it will be oily at first, and eventually completely mixed into a ball. Divide them into 10 pieces and knead them into round clothes.
- 10 Mung bean stuffing 20g each, kneading round (mung bean stuffing is self-made, wet and sweet, put in the refrigerator frozen in advance more stereotyped)
- 11 Pure corn flour is scattered and broken. This is the need to rely on the power of fresh-keeping film! Press the corn noodles gently with your hands, press them flat and round, and then pick up the fresh-keeping film directly.
- 12 Pour the corn flour into the palm of the other hand and place the mung bean stuffing on it.
- 13 Fingers arched, the edge as far as possible to the tundish, hands together to knead it round plastic.
- 14 You can advocate nature as much as I do. Its just a round drum. (Remember to brush a layer of butter or grease paper on the baking tray first)
- 15 Heres a close-up. It can be found that if corn flour and mung bean filling are mixed, they will be better shaped (simple corn flour is easy to crack), so you can directly mix corn flour and mung bean filling and then bake it!
- 16 Brush a layer of water on the surface of each cake, and on the opposite side (eggs can be changed if you like)
- 17 Preheat oven 200 Du for 10 minutes. Put the pies in the upper and middle layers (mine is four layers), fire 170-180 degrees, 15 minutes.
- 18 Come out! If you feel dry, brush a layer of butter on the surface immediately (while its hot)
- 19 Dont turn over immediately if its too stained. Cover it with a fresh-keeping bag (no need to be completely sealed). Insulation water loss, so put it to cooling, you can absorb heat dissipation water! The best place to stay overnight
- 20 Good fragrance, good combination of corn flour and butter! Serve the cake! Go and make a cup of tea.
- 21 Send someone away! Summer is coming. You can put it in the refrigerator when you cant finish eating. You can take it when you want it.