Shrimp meat is rich in protein, which is good for babys growth. With corn and pea, it is not only nutritious, but also beautiful.
Food Material List
- 1 Shrimp meat 100g
- 2 Corn 60g
- 3 peas Few
- 4 soy sauce 3G
- 5 Wokang Camellia Oil Appropriate amount
- 6 Chopped green onion 2G
- 7 shredded ginger 2G
- 8 corn starch 1g
- 9 salt 1g
- 1 Prepare the main ingredients, Wokang Camellia Oil, Shrimp, Corn, Pea
- 2 Cut the shrimp back with a knife.
- 3 Use toothpicks to jump out the mud line on the back of the shrimp
- 4 Shredded onion and ginger
- 5 Rinse the corn and peas and soak them in clear water.
- 6 Grab shrimps with corn starch and salt
- 7 Pour appropriate amount of Wokang Camellia Oil into the pan
- 8 Stir-fry onion and ginger
- 9 Stir-fry the shrimps until they are 8 minutes cooked.
- 10 Pour in corn, peas and soy sauce and stir-fry together.
- 11 Come out of the pot and eat while its hot.