When making cookies, do you encounter the problem that the batter is too dry to squeeze out? Now with the help of CM-1200 chef machine and cookie accessories, there is no need to worry about this problem any more. Use the chefs machine to dispel butter, save more effort! Squeeze cookies in one go ~~quite nice!!
Food Material List
- 1 Unsalted Butter 200g
- 2 Powdered sugar 80g
- 3 milk 88ml
- 4 salt 2G
- 5 Low-gluten flour 280g
- 1 Prepare all the ingredients and soften the butter beforehand.
- 2 Add butter and sugar powder to the mixing barrel of CM-1200 chefs machine.
- 3 Mix and whisk until the volume is fluffy and textured.
- 4 Add milk and salt and stir until light and fluffy.
- 5 The low gluten flour was sifted and added. The flour was mixed evenly with a scraper until no granules were found.
- 6 Install the cookie accessories, prepare the baking tray and cover it with grease paper.
- 7 Rotate the “speed adjustment knob” to the second gear, pour the prepared cookie paste into the feed port, and use the push rod to assist the feed.
- 8 Cut the extruded cookies with a sharp knife and arrange them neatly on the baking tray.
- 9 Cookies are placed on a baking tray at regular intervals.
- 10 COUSS CO-8501 oven, choose 180 degrees on fire, 160 degrees on fire, time set for 20 minutes, after preheating, put in the middle baking. After baking, place it on the baking net and keep it sealed after cooling.
- 11 finished product
- 12 finished product