Food Material List
- 1 Cookerone Cream Cake Powder 100g
- 2 Mango 1
- 1 Material Science
- 2 Cut mango:
1, wash mango. Use a knife to cut the mango slightly in the middle. The hard core beneath the knife is felt when you scratch, and you continue to scratch along it. < br /> 2. Divide the mango in half. Look at the mango on the right side showing its nucleus. < br /> 3. Scratch the tip of the knife into the other end of the pit, and then cut out the pit along the pit. < br /> 4. Draw a checker on the pulp, and pay attention not to cut the peel. Pick up the mango, hold the peel with your finger and go up to the top. The pulp turns out. Then use a knife to draw the mango grains along the peel.
- 3 Add a small amount of water to the mango and stir for about 15 seconds. Whipped mango paste should not be too delicate.
- 4 Beat the eggs into egg juice and add them to the mango paste. Mix well.
- 5 Add olive oil and stir well.
- 6 Add cake powder and mix into batter. Pour batter into 2/3 of the mould. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees and put it in the middle and lower layers. Bake for about 20 minutes. When baking for 10 minutes, add mango seeds to the batter.
- 7 Baked
Because mango has a lot of water, so add less water, I have a little more.