The latest idle shopping supermarket saw crab meat, now chicken and duck do not dare to eat, see crab heart yearning, with the purchase of home made this dish.
Food Material List
- 1 250g crab meat 250g
- 2 Shrimp meat 75g
- 3 Mushrooms 50g
- 4 Asparagus asparagus 13 article
- 5 Parsley Leaves 5g
- 6 Crumbs 120g
- 1 Preheat the frying pan over medium heat. Add olive oil and heat for 30 seconds. Stir-fry onions for 2 minutes. Add pepper, asparagus, mushroom and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Turn off the heat. Cool for 5 minutes.
- 2 Mix crab meat, shrimp meat, 2 tbsp mayonnaise, white pepper, salt, fresh parsley leaves, scallions, starch, flour, 20 grams of dry bread crumbs and half of egg liquid into a large bowl to make crab mixture. Mix the cold onion and vegetable mixture in the crab mixture.
- 3 Bake 12 asparagus in boiling water for 2 minutes. Remove immediately. The remaining half of the egg is put in a bowl. Put 100 grams of dry bread crumbs in a shallow dish.
- 4 Take a 30 cm pan and put the vegetable oil in it. Heat the oil to 60% over medium heat. Mix the prepared crab meat mixture into small balls, then flatten into cakes about 6 cm in diameter and 1.5 cm in thickness. Brush each cake with a layer of egg liquid, then put it into a plate of dry breadcrumbs and wrap it with a thin layer of breadcrumbs, shaking off the excess breadcrumbs. Put the cake in a 6-to-6 hot frying pan, 6 at a time. Fry for 3 minutes over medium heat, turn over and fry for 2-3 minutes until golden brown on both sides.
- 5 Use the remaining mayonnaise as dipping sauce. Two crab cakes, 1/2 teaspoon dipped in sauce, 2 asparagus on each plate, and a delicious head plate can be enjoyed.