Curry is my favorite, I knew it very early, and then fell in love with it. Usually I eat more outside, I do less, because it used to be difficult to buy, all of them are sauce packaging. Last year, I went to Macau to buy all my condiments. I used them up long ago. Later, I was too busy to work and had no time to change my pass. In the past, some materials came back. I fell in love with it in 2004. I didnt eat it very often before, only once in a while. But a friend loved it very much. He ate curry every time he went to dinner with him. I fell in love with it for a long time. I often joked that I was edified by him and had curry disease. Ha-ha!
Food Material List
- 1 crab
- 2 Coffee powder
- 3 Coconut Juice
- 4 Red pepper
- 1 Clean the crabs with a brush.
- 2 Cut the crab apart.
- 3 Add some oil to the saucepan, stir-fry ginger and garlic until fragrant.
- 4 Pour in red pepper and stir-fry.
- 5 Add proper amount of curry powder.
- 6 Stir-fry until fragrant curry taste;
- 7 Add coconut juice and boil.
- 8 Pour the treated crab in.
- 9 Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- 10 Cook until the soup is dry, add salt and soy sauce, mix well.