Food Material List
- 1 Potato Ready Mixed Powder 200g
- 2 milk 100ml
- 3 Egg 1
- 4 butter 40g
- 5 Cranberry 30g
- 6 Green tea powder 6g
- 1 Prepare the above materials to melt butter in hot water.
- 2 Pour butter, eggs and milk into the potato powder.
- 3 Wear disposable gloves and smooth the dough.
- 4 Divide into two equal parts, one part with dried cranberries, one part with green tea powder, and mix evenly into a ball.
- 5 Place tin paper on the baking tray. Knead the dough into small dough of the same size and place it on the baking tray as shown in the figure.
- 6 Preheat oven 180 degrees for 5 minutes, middle layer, 180 degrees on fire, 165 degrees on fire for 30 minutes.
- 7 Discharge
- 8 Cool on the grill
- 9 Simple and delicious, with Q taste and chewy, non-sticky teeth to