I tried many times and tried many prescriptions. This is the best one. Friends say it can be sold.
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 180g
- 2 Powdered sugar 60g
- 3 dried cranberries 40g
- 4 Egg juice 25g
- 5 salt 1g
- 6 Powdered Milk 5g
- 7 butter 90g
- 1 To prepare the required materials, butter needs to be softened in advance. Cutting small pieces saves time.
- 2 Stir the softened butter and sugar powder evenly.
- 3 This one is almost stirred.
- 4 Stir the butter evenly and add the egg liquid. Stir and stir.
- 5 Stir until smooth and delicate. Add chopped cranberry dried. Dont chop Cranberry dried too thin.
- 6 The picture after stirring evenly.
- 7 Sift in starch, salt and milk powder.
- 8 Turn the flour evenly with a rubber scraper until there is no obvious flour. Dont mix it too long. It doesnt matter if its loose. Wrap it up with a plastic wrap and make it rectangular. The size is arbitrary.
- 9 I put two pieces in the freezer and set an alarm clock for an hour without the concept of time. Because the ice is too long to cut.
- 10 When you take it out from the refrigerator and cut it, preheat the oven up and down 160 degrees. “Each oven has a different temperature. The high temperature should be set at 150 degrees for about 25 minutes.” Lay the grease paper and start cutting. Its best to cut evenly, 0.5-0.8mm. Its optional, but it must be the same thickness. Its too thick and tastes bad.
- 11 Bake for about 20 minutes, depending on the thickness of the cut. Take it out and cool it.