Cheese cheese can be changed into your favorite stuffing, cheese, bean paste, just like you like, dough with raisins will be more delicious.
Food Material List
- 1 High gluten powder 150g
- 2 Low gluten powder 50g
- 3 Cranberry 30g
- 4 salt 2G
- 5 Sugar 10g
- 6 yeast 5g
- 7 milk 90ml
- 8 Egg 1
- 9 Butter 20g
- 1 Mix high gluten flour, low gluten flour, salt, sugar, yeast, eggs and milk together to form dough.
- 2 Then add butter and chopped cranberries in turn and continue to knead into dough, fermenting for about 1 hour, fermenting to 2 times the size.
- 3 Cut 4 portions, rod in sheet shape
- 4 Put cheese in it
- 5 The dough is flattened at one end and rubbed at the other.
- 6 Make doughnuts and continue to ferment for 1 hour.
- 7 180 degree preheated oven, baking about 15 minutes out of the oven