Qifeng cake is suitable for home-made cakes. It is simple and has a high success rate. It can also be used to produce different tastes according to different materials. This Qifeng is based on the original Qifeng with some red koji powder and cranberry dried. Qifeng is not only visually pleasing, but also tastes richer and more diverse with the addition of cranberries. It is a beautiful and delicious Qifeng. Thank you very much for the trial opportunity and support of Bean & Bean Oven, which has helped my kitchen to acquire a very useful helper. Not only is it beautiful and atmospheric, the temperature is accurate, and the operation is simple and easy to understand. Thank you again.~~~~
Food Material List
- 1 85 g yolk
- 2 Fine sugar A30g
- 3 45 g of water
- 4 45 grams of corn oil
- 5 Low powder 75g
- 6 Protein 150 g
- 7 Fine sugar B70g
- 8 Cranberry dried 50g
- 9 Monascus powder 14T
- 1 Mix egg yolk with sugar A and eggs.
- 2 Add water and corn oil in turn and mix well.
- 3 Stir to make it mixed evenly
- 4 Add sifted flour with low gluten and mix well to form egg yolk batter.
- 5 Whisk the egg white at low speed with an electric beater until it foams, then add fine sugar B three times to whisk it until it foams wetly (small crooked hook).
- 6 Mix a small portion of whipped egg white with yolk batter first.
- 7 Then pour it back into a large pot of egg white and stir it evenly in a cut-and-mix way to form a cake batter of the original color.
- 8 Mix a small portion of cake batter in a small bowl with red yeast powder.
- 9 After mixing well, it will be red paste.
- 10 The original batter of method 7 is poured into the mould, and then into the red batter, alternating.
- 11 Add about two-thirds of the dried cranberries (which need to be soaked in water and drained) to the remaining batter, mix well and pour all into the mould.
- 12 Spread the remaining cranberries on the surface, poke them into the batter with chopsticks and circle them along the mould to create marble effect.
- 13 Finally, the surface of the cranberry dried with chopsticks gently poked into the batter, that is, to complete the batter production.
- 14 Feed into preheated 170 degree oven for 40 minutes. If the surface color is too deep, tin paper can be covered (or lower the fire to 150 degrees to continue baking).
- 15 After discharging from the furnace, buckle and cool down, then demould after fully cooling.