A little bit of love for Astro Boy
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 115g
- 2 Powdered sugar 50g
- 3 Egg 20g
- 4 butter 75g
- 1 Material weighed separately to be used
- 2 The butter thaws naturally, and the sugar powder is added to whiten the butter until the butter turns white and the butter becomes larger.
- 3 Add 20 grams of eggs three times and mix well.
- 4 Add flour and mix well with a scraper.
- 5 Knead into a shape you like, round or rectangular, wrap it in a plastic wrap and refrigerate for an hour.
- 6 Take out the fridge and cut it into even pieces. Preheat oven for five minutes.
- 7 Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.