Food Material List
- 1 Low powder 60g
- 2 Egg 3
- 3 Honey 15g
- 4 sugar 15g
- 5 Vegetable oil 20g
- 6 milk 40g
- 1 Mix vegetable oil and milk evenly
- 2 Add yolk in turn (whites in a slightly larger pot)
- 3 Sift the starch into the yolk paste and stir well.
- 4 Protein is placed in a larger container that is clean, oil-free and water-free, because it will become much larger after being dispensed.
- 5 Add sugar (preferably powdered sugar) three times in the process of whipping the protein and whisk it into an inverted triangle.
- 6 Add the egg white into the yolk paste three times, and quickly scratch the cross to avoid vigor.
- 7 Sprinkle the dried cranberries on the baking tray, pour the batter into the baking tray, shake out the bubbles and put them in the preheated 150 degree oven.
- 8 Temperature is set to 160 30 minutes in the middle layer. You can also extend or shorten the baking time according to your own oven temper.
- 9 When you leave the oven and put the net in the air, you can roll it into rolls. Just wrap it in a fresh-keeping film and put it in the refrigerator. Its better to cut it when its refrigerated.