Change peanuts into cranberries, and make a sweet and sour flavor of rolled sugar.
Food Material List
- 1 Spun sugar 90g
- 2 Powdered Milk 60g
- 3 cranberry 60g
- 1 Preparatory materials
- 2 Butter in a non-stick pan and melt over low heat.
- 3 Put in cotton candy.
- 4 Stir in cotton candy and melt; add milk powder.
- 5 When the milk powder is all absorbed by cotton candy, the action needs to be fast.
- 6 Put in dried cranberries and turn off the fire at this time.
- 7 Stir in the cranberries and wrap them in marshmallows.
- 8 Put it into a non-sticking baking pan while it is hot and press it flat with an oil cloth.
- 9 When the hand is warm and not stained, cut with a sharp knife.
- 10 Pack your favorite candy paper and youll get the beautiful rolled sugar ready. Its very good to eat, give and accompany.