Angel cakes greatest advantage is to kill the egg white (^ O ^) usually the babys breakfast is steamed an egg yolk, the remaining egg white has no place to go, think about it just can be used to make angel cake. A little Cranberry can make the cake less monotonous.
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 90g
- 2 Natural yoghurt 120g
- 3 protein 5
- 4 Cranberry 55g
- 5 Salad oil for baking 40g
- 6 Vanilla essence Several drops
- 7 Berry sugar 70g
- 1 Weigh the material well
- 2 Mix yogurt and salad oil evenly and drip vanilla essence into it. Make sure you use the original yogurt, otherwise it will be too sweet.
- 3 Sift in flour
- 4 Mix evenly with a scraper
- 5 Preheat oven 160 degrees, whisk egg white, divide into three fine granulated sugar, whisk until rigid foam
- 6 Add the beaten egg white into the batter three times. Turn the batter from bottom to top with a scraper. Do not beat a circle.
- 7 Add chopped Cranberries
- 8 Add six cups to the cake cup. Dont fill it up because it will swell after baking. Set the time for four or five centimeters
- 9 Bake for 25 minutes