Food Material List
- 1 Pork fillet Appropriate amount
- 2 Ham Appropriate amount
- 3 Cheese slices Appropriate amount
- 1 First carefully segment the pork fillet (two slices are not fully opened).
- 2 Use a meat beater (or knife back) to pat the tenderloin meat loosely and thinly (each piece of meat should be about the same size), and apply appropriate salt and pepper to marinate for a while.
- 3 Overlay cheese and ham on the beaten meat (all smaller than meat); < br /> spreads a circle of raw meal on the edge of the tenderloin (too dry and sticky to touch a little water).
- 4 Put the two pieces of meat together and press the outer circle tightly with a little force (otherwise it will be easy to disperse when exploded).
- 5 Cover the processed meat evenly with a layer of flour, pat the meat slices when wrapped, and pat off the excess flour (dont pat it loose); < br /> the floured meat is then coated with egg juice; < br /> the last layer of bagasse is dipped with a layer of bagasse (press the front and back side of the meat a few times, until the body is not visible, and finally slightly more. Pat the body slightly and take off the excess bread crumbs.
- 6 Heat 6% oil and fry for about 3-5 minutes (according to the size of the meat, adjust the time), remember to turn the noodles halfway to fry evenly;
when you finally see the color quickly turning golden, open the fire and let the temperature rise so that the oil in the meat can be forced out (about 20-30 seconds), then fish and drain the oil.