This sauce will fall in love with it once its made, because its really simple, it doesnt take long to make, and the most important thing is that it tastes really good – just like the popular chocolate almond candy, caramel sugar, mixed with rich milk, the recipe is not enough.
Food Material List
- 1 water 25g
- 2 Unsalted butter 90g
- 3 Berry sugar 120g
- 1 Pour water into fine granulated sugar, do not mix, boil directly over a small fire, remember that it is a small fire, remember not to mix.
- 2 The state of sugar water when it has just boiled
- 3 Continue cooking for one minute, when there is a very light color change, or it is necessary to stir.
- 4 When the color is darker and there is obvious yellow, shake the pot gently with your hands to make the sugar and water mix evenly and color evenly, move lightly and quickly, and be careful not to burn your hands.
- 5 When the sugar water is mixed evenly, the color becomes darker, and then it can go off the fire immediately. Dont boil it at this time, because the caramel water will boil for a while after the fire, and the color will continue to deepen.
- 6 After the caramel water is slightly discolored, start another pot, pour in the light butter, boil it slightly, and turn off the fire.
- 7 Pour the boiled light butter into the caramel water and stir it evenly with a heat-resistant spoon. Some people say that it is unnecessary to stir the caramel water in cold water. Because once sitting in cold water, Caramel butter will quickly solidify on the bottom when it is cold, which is not conducive to stirring. Can give a little patience, slowly mix evenly can be
- 8 finished product
- 9 finished product