Food Material List
- 1 Chopped onion
- 2 Mushroom
- 1 The first step is to melt 100 grams of butter in a thick-bottomed pan, which is easy to paste.
- 2 Add 120 grams of flour and stir-fry the flour until fragrant. While stir-frying the noodles, be careful not to spill on the body, because the temperature of the oil surface will be very high at this time.
- 3 Add about 800 grams of cold water (cold water to prevent bumps in the face), whilst adding water, whisk the eggs quickly and evenly. The soup is thinner at first, but as the temperature in the pot rises, the paste soup becomes thicker and thicker.
- 4 Heat the pan, add a little butter and stir-fry the onions.
- 5 Stir-fry mushrooms and shrimps until fragrant and cooked.
- 6 Stir-fry and pour into the noodle sauce soup. Cook together.
- 7 When the mushroom noodle sauce soup boils, add 100 grams of butter.
- 8 Put a little salt and white pepper in it, mix it well and boil it.
How thick is the soup? It tastes so fragrant in your mouth. Add nutrition to yourself in cold winter. Of course, dont drink too much and get fat carefully.