My husband loves to eat fish-flavored pork shredded palace fried chicken slippery meat section for his happiness, I specifically went to ask my parents-in-law is now this version to share with you.
Food Material List
- 1 Lean pork 250g
- 1 Pork diced meat is salted and sticked, then mixed with water and starch, and marinated for a while. The best way to choose meat is to fry it in a lean medium with a little fat, which is more crisp than the tenderloin.
- 2 Cut onion and pepper into pieces and set aside
- 3 Burn the meat in oil until its tender yellow, then fry it over medium heat until its tender.
- 4 Wait for the oil temperature to rise to 70% hot fire to fry again until golden yellow fish out to control oil
- 5 Stir-fry garlic with oil in pan, add onion and pepper, stir-fry
- 6 Add a little salt to the skullcap and come out of the pot.