Cookies are childrens favorite biscuits. They always buy Danish blue cans for cookies. They think they are delicious in the world. It was not until one day when I was baking and baking cookies with animal butter that I realized that the cookies I bought outside were not animal butter cookies at all! Later, when you want to eat, it is based on Junzhis cookie recipe. After continuous attempts and improvements, it is concluded that the following beginners can also bake clear patterns.
Food Material List
- 1 Unsalted Butter 180g
- 2 Powdered sugar 110g
- 3 Whole egg juice 65g
- 4 Strong flour 205g
- 5 Corn flour (corn starch) 95g
- 1 The 180 g butter is softened at room temperature and mixed with 110 g Sugar powder. The butter is whitened and fluffy in a mixer.
- 2 65 g whole egg liquid is added to whipped butter three times, each time it must be evenly mixed with a scraper (do not beat in circles) to avoid oil-water separation.
- 3 205g high flour and 95g corn starch were sifted twice and then added to the butter separately. Then they were stirred and mixed.
- 4 Choose a medium-sized crack to mount the flower mouth (I use the one on the left of the photo), put the dough into the mounting bag, and press the flower on the baking tray with the grease paper. After extrusion, heat up and down 165 degrees for 15-20 minutes (depending on the size of the extrusion), and bake until the cookie is brown.