Because there were three proteins left after making Tiramisu, this protein cake was made.
Food Material List
- 1 protein 3
- 2 Low-gluten flour 40g
- 3 milk 40ml
- 4 Fine white sugar 25g
- 5 oil 10g
- 1 Mix the milk starch, sponge and sugar oil in a container.
- 2 Whipping proteins until dry foams are raised with small upright pointed horns
- 3 Mix 1/3 of the protein with Step 1
- 4 Mix all remaining protein with Step 3 and mix well.
- 5 The oven 180 is preheated 5 minutes in advance and is placed on the middle floor 180 35 minutes.
- 6 The finished product is crisp and crisp. It tastes delicious. (?>_<*?)