Food Material List
- 1 rice 150g
- 1 Fine rice in a rice cooker
- 2 Salt and oil
- 3 Add boiling water to cook
- 4 Cool the cooked rice in a bowl
- 5 Silica gel mat covered with fresh-keeping film, put rice on fresh-keeping film, then covered with fresh-keeping film, rolled rice into a big cake.
- 6 Press the rice into small pieces of rice cake with biscuit mould
- 7 Spread tin paper on the baking tray, brush a layer of oil, place the rice cake on the baking tray, and brush each rice cake with a layer of oil.
- 8 Put it in the oven
- 9 Bake up and down for 10 minutes.
- 10 After 10 minutes, take out the baking tray, turn the rice cake over and bake for 5 minutes.
- 11 Five minutes later, take out the baking tray, and the crisp and fragrant pan is ready.