The taste of this biscuit is really unusual. The thick butter flavour is filled with the fragrance of walnut. After eating my pigs treasure, Da Chan is stronger than any cookies sold outside. Ha ha ~ ~ lightly nibbled at it. Its so crispy that I finally know why it is called “cake crisp cake”.
Food Material List
- 1 Low powder 100g
- 2 Walnut 40g
- 1 Bake walnuts in the oven at 150 degrees for 10 minutes. Remove the walnuts and cool them. Put them into powder with a cooking machine.
- 2 The butter is cut into small pieces and softened at room temperature. The sugar and vanilla essence are refined and beaten evenly with an electric egg beater until the color is white and the volume becomes larger.
- 3 Add egg juice three times and beat evenly.
- 4 sift in starch, mix it gently with rubber scraper;
- 5 add walnut powder when mixing some starch granules, mix well;
- 6 Bake the batter in a mounting bag and extrude it in a rotating fashion with a sharp-toothed flower tip;
Bake: middle oven, 180 degrees, about 25 minutes.
1. If there is no cooking machine, you can put walnuts in a fresh-keeping bag and crush them with a rolling pin; < br > < br > 2. If you suspect that it is difficult to shape, you can directly use a spoon to scoop up a dough batter and bake it on a plate!