Food Material List
- 1 High powder 90g
- 2 Powdered Milk 7G
- 3 Low powder 10g
- 4 sugar 10g
- 5 salt 2G
- 6 water 40g
- 7 egg 10g
- 8 yeast 5g
- 9 butter 10g
- 10 Margarine 40g
- 1 Knead all the materials except butter and maggiline into a ball, then add the butter in the material, knead evenly, roll and cover it with a fresh-keeping film, and put it in reserve.
- 2 Put Maggie in a plastic bag and beat the dough into thin sheets with a rolling pin. Roll the dough into square.
- 3 Put Maggie into the rolled square skin.
- 4 Pinch the upper and lower skin tightly.
- 5 Roll the dough wrapped in oil into a rectangle of 0.3-0.4CM.
- 6 Fold in half and fold in half for 5 minutes.
- 7 Repeat steps 5 and 6 twice, fold them into 3 folded plastic bags and put them in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- 8 After 5 minutes of warming up, roll into a rectangular skin about one or tow centimeters wide. Cut the rectangular skin into one or tow centimeters wide 8 CM with a cutting knife and cut diagonally in the middle to form the Yangtze River Delta.
- 9 Following the arrow direction, roll up into horns, close the mouth down, put into the baking tray, and ferment for the second time.
- 10 After fermentation, the oven preheated 170 middle layer for 25 minutes. After the lamb horns are baked, brush honey on them.
In addition to full fermentation, you need to lay more quilts to make thick crispy lamb horns.