It should be said that every breast-feeding mother will cook the soup to drink. Although I drank it every day during the period of feeding, I was still not tired of it. My friend brought me a frying pan when he returned home. Finally, he could fry a fish without any disguise. So he thought of making this soup.
Food Material List
- 1 Crucian carp 1 article
- 2 oil Appropriate amount
- 3 Scallion 2 roots
- 4 ginger 5 tablets
- 5 Yellow Wine 15ml
- 6 Lactone tofu 1 boxes
- 7 water Appropriate amount
- 8 salt Appropriate amount
- 9 White pepper Appropriate amount
- 10 Bean chips (can not be put away) 1 handles
- 1 The crucian carp is washed and dried with kitchen paper.
- 2 Oil pan, fried crucian carp, light yellow on both sides. Stir-fry scallions and ginger with the remaining oil in the pan.
- 3 All the ingredients in the frying pan are poured into the soup pot, water without fish is added, rice wine is added, and the big fire is boiled, then the small fire is stewed for about half an hour.
- 4 Lactone tofu is cut into small pieces for use.
- 5 Fish big pot small, think of casserole, immediately changed to casserole soup. After the fish soup turns white, pour the tofu into it and continue to cook the soup over a small fire.
- 6 Season with salt and white pepper before turning off the fire. Turn off the fire after stirring up the salt.