Potato flour to water ratio 1 = 3 Pay attention to the order of cooking materials in the pot. Sweet potato flour water – shrimp, squid, mushroom – Oyster – egg – salt
Food Material List
- 1 Oysters 100g
- 2 Egg 2
- 3 Shrimp 50g
- 4 Fresh squid 50g
- 5 Mushrooms 30g
- 6 garlic 1 pieces
- 7 Scallion Few
- 8 Sweet potato powder 100g
- 9 salt Few
- 10 Edible oil Appropriate amount
- 1 To prepare all mushrooms, soak and cut the shredded mushrooms.
- 2 The ratio of sweet potato powder to water is 1 to 3. Take care that the powder and water are uniform in the pot or they will stick together.
- 3 Turn the side over and dont fry for too long.
- 4 Shrimp, squid, mushroom and powder are cut into small pieces at the same time.
- 5 Add oysters and spread them evenly on top of the powder.
- 6 Add eggs first, then inside
- 7 Watch out to shake your pan or it will turn black at the bottom. It feels like the eggs have solidified and turned over.
- 8 Turn it over and fry for a while.
- 9 Add garlic and shallots to break them all up, stir-fry them slowly, add cooking oil and edible oil to grasp by yourself.
- 10 Stir-fried with a fragrance out and feel dry can start the pot.
- 11 Place some coriander leaves in the middle of the plate
- 12 Sprinkle with sauce
- 13 Complete colour, fragrance and taste
- 14 Start to enjoy QQs slippery fragrance of fresh shrimp and oyster frying