Food Material List
- 1 chicken
- 2 cucumber
- 3 Red pepper
- 1 Chicken breast is cut into thin filaments and marinated in a basin with salt, pepper, wine and starch.
- 2 Cucumbers are washed and cut into thin shreds. Chili peppers are cut into thin shreds and cooked peanuts are smashed.
- 3 Put a little oil in the pan to smooth the chicken shreds and cool them.
- 4 Mix chicken shredded, cucumber shredded and red pepper shredded.
- 5 Mix soy sauce, sesame oil, vinegar and chili oil in a bowl, sprinkle chicken essence, pour over chicken shreds, mix well, sprinkle peanuts, cooked sesame seeds and serve.