Food Material List
- 1 Australian mutton neck 100g
- 2 Carrot 13 roots
- 3 onion 14
- 4 Cold rice Bowl
- 1 Prepare the ingredients, peel the onions and shave the carrots.
- 2 Cut mutton into dices, onions and carrots into dices.
- 3 Pour two tablespoons of cooking oil into the pan and heat it. Stir-fry the mutton in high heat until the surface is tightened and the color darkens.
- 4 Stir in half a tablespoon of cooking wine and stir well.
- 5 Pour in the chopped onions and carrots, stir-fry for about a minute, and the onions smell good.
- 6 Add salt and cumin powder (a little more cumin powder).
- 7 Pour in the cold rice, stir-fry and scatter the rice balls with a spatula until the rice granules are loose.
- 8 Sprinkle onions over the pan.
2. Use cold rice, cook a little harder, so that fried mutton fried rice grain is clear, have chewing head. If the cold rice used is too bad, the rice will be hugged together when stir-fried.
3. Cumin is a perfect match for mutton, which can better highlight the unique aroma of mutton, so the amount of Cumin powder here should not be put too little.