Beef is the second largest meat food in China, second only to pork. It has the reputation of “proud son in meat”. Its nutritional value is very high. There is an ancient saying that “beef supplements Qi and has the same merits as Astragalus membranaceus”. Especially in the cold winter, dieting beef can warm the stomach, which is a good tonic for this season. Cumin has the functions of waking up the brain and dredging the pulse, reducing fire and calming the liver. It can dispel cold and dampness, regulate qi and appetite, dispel wind and relieve pain. It has curative effect on dyspepsia, stomach cold pain, kidney deficiency, frequent stool and irregular menstruation. Cumin seasoning can also preserve and sterilize dishes.
Food Material List
- 1 Yellow beef Half Jin
- 2 Cumin Appropriate amount
- 1 Cut the beef, add salt and marinate it raw for a while.
- 2 Chili pepper, garlic, ginger cut in reserve
- 3 Beef is oiled. In the process, some water will come out. It doesnt matter. After the water is forced out, the beef will be served on a plate and the oil will be poured out of the pot.
- 4 Re-pour oil, pepper, garlic and ginger into the pan and stir-fry until fragrant.
- 5 Pour in beef and stir-fry constantly. Stir in salt for a while. The most important ingredient in this dish is cumin. Cumin can be added as much as you like, but its hard to taste if its too little. At last, add raw sauce, stir-fry 2 times and cook.
- 6 Take a quick bite: -)