Every time I cook this dish, I turn on the CD-ROM mode instantly, because my brother loves it very much. Even if he did more occasionally, he would come for a midnight snack to wipe them out.
Food Material List
- 1 beef 500g
- 2 Coriander Lost and lost
- 3 Cooking wine 30ml
- 4 soy sauce 25ml
- 5 Mixed Cumin Powder Appropriate amount
- 6 oil Appropriate amount
- 1 Prepare the ingredients. (Fresh beef slices)
- 2 Prepare mixed cumin powder. (Or buy a matched one)
- 3 Stir-fried beef.
- 4 Stir-fry until discolored. Add cooking wine and stir-fry.
- 5 Add soy sauce and stir.
- 6 Stir-fry well, and the meat will produce some soup. Cover and stew until the soup is almost dry.
- 7 Add the mixed cumin powder and stir well.
- 8 Add some coriander to the plate. I really have no resistance to Cumins taste. (??????????)