Food Material List
- 1 Dried tofu 10 tablets
- 2 cumin Appropriate amount
- 3 Cumin powder Appropriate amount
- 4 White sesame Appropriate amount
- 1 Cut the dried beans into thick strips of suitable size.
- 2 Stir-fry the dried beans in the bottom oil until the surface is dried. Stir-fry the cumin seeds until fragrant.
- 3 Pot in water, no dried beans, chili powder, oil, soy sauce, chicken powder and fire.
- 4 After the soup is dried, add appropriate amount of white sesame, cumin powder and sesame oil to the pot.
This dish is both hot and cold. Its a good dish for drinking. Parents can adjust the amount of cumin powder by themselves. I like the taste of cumin, so I put more cumin powder. If you like hot, you can put some chili powder into it. It tastes good.