If you dont eat chili, you can try this cumin-flavored shredded pork, which is also an artifact for eating!
Food Material List
- 1 Water bamboo
- 2 Shredded meat
- 1 Skin the bamboo shoot and cut off the hard part of the tail.
- 2 Section
- 3 Slices, a little thicker than shredded meat, because fried with oil will shrink.~
- 4 Heat the pan and drain the oil.
- 5 Stir-fry the shredded pork until it becomes discolored.
- 6 Come on, stir-fry bamboo stubble
- 7 Soft bamboo stubble, pour in fried shredded pork, add salt to extract more cumin powder, stir-fry for more than half a minute, add a little water to stifle.