I am a little lazy, so the steamed bread is usually heated by microwave oven. The second time I have been heated, I am afraid the steamed bread will harden. So I think of this recipe. It tastes good.
Food Material List
- 1 Steamed buns 2
- 2 Egg 1
- 1 Cut the steamed bread into small pieces
- 2 Salt eggs, cumin powder, black pepper powder
- 3 Put the steamed bread into the egg liquid and wrap it evenly.
- 4 Heat oil in a pan, stir-fry cumin noodles slightly, then put in steamed buns wrapped with egg liquid.
- 5 Stir-fry over low heat until discolored. Add scallions and serve.
If only cumin powder can be used, but I dont feel as strong as this