Food Material List
- 1 Potato 3
- 2 Cumin powder Appropriate amount
- 3 five-spice powder Appropriate amount
- 4 Black pepper Appropriate amount
- 5 Cayenne pepper Appropriate amount
- 6 Edible oil Spoonful
- 1 Peel off the potatoes (new potatoes like this can be washed directly without peeling and baked crisp)
- 2 Cut the cut potatoes into the shape you like (strips, squares are all right). Dry the water with a kitchen towel and put it in a fresh-keeping bag.
- 3 (The photograph disappeared without knowing why.) Put in a proper amount of cumin powder, spice powder, chili powder, and a spoonful of cooking oil. Grasp the pocket, grab the potatoes evenly, so that each potato is dipped with seasoning.
- 4 Lay a layer of oil paper in the baking pan and place the potatoes on the baking pan. Do not overlap. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees medium, 40 minutes (baking time should be adjusted according to the size of potatoes and oven performance)
- 5 After baking, you can sit down and watch a movie.