Food Material List
- 1 lean meat 250g
- 2 Green Chinese onion moderate
- 3 onion One head
- 4 shredded ginger moderate
- 1 Preparatory link 1
- 2 Preparatory link 2, Note: Before editing, the salt was in the picture. I dont know where the salt has gone to play now.
- 3 Pour a small amount of oil into the pan, heat the oil, stir-fry the cut meat slices twice, then pour in a small amount of cooking wine and a small amount of ginger. Stir-fry until the meat is dried, add a little old sauce, stir-fry the meat fragrance and leave the pan for later use.
- 4 A small amount of oil in the pan, stir-fry ginger shredded and scallions
- 5 Stir in the tomato pepper, meat slices and onions until they are soft. Stir in a small amount of sauce and stir until the onions and peppers are soft.
- 6 Stir in a small amount of chicken essence, cumin and moderate salt, stir-fry evenly and then come out of the pot.
- 7 It tasted great and was ready to be served.