Food Material List
- 1 Spareribs Half Jin
- 2 Egg Half
- 3 salt One scoop
- 4 Cumin One scoop
- 5 Liquor and Spirits Several drops
- 6 starch One scoop
- 7 Leek A section
- 8 Garlic clove Two grains
- 1 Rinse of ribs
- 2 Remove the blood.
- 3 Drainage water
- 4 Pour in egg juice
- 5 Stir until the spareribs absorb the egg juice completely.
- 6 Add salt and marinate.
- 7 Add liquor
- 8 And starch,
- 9 Marinate for about fifteen minutes.
- 10 Heat oil in the pan until 4% hot.
- 11 Place spareribs in
- 12 Deep-fry until cooked. Remove and enlarge for about 1 minute. Avoid excessive temperature so that the ribs are not cooked yet.
- 13 The oil in the pan continued to heat until about 70% hot. Place the spareribs in the pan and fry for 30 seconds.
- 14 Remove the spare ribs until they are crisp and yellow.
- 15 Wash the pan, do not need oil, put in a spoonful of cumin, stir-fry.
- 16 Spare ribs and sliced garlic and scallions.
- 17 Stir-fry over medium heat for about a minute
- 18 It can be served as food.
There are three points to pay attention to when chops are crispy and tender: after washing and removing the blood water, the chops should drain water, then absorb the egg fluid < br > < br > 2 and add starch to the chops, which can make the chops more complete and tender < br > < br > 3 fry, the first time is to let the chops ripen slowly, and the second time is to let the chops ripen through. Secondary high temperature is to let the surface of spareribs instantly fried crispy fragrance, while the water and oil inside can be preserved!