Toothpick meat has always been a popular dish. Actually, its a bit inappropriate to call it a dish, because it exists in the food streets everywhere. It seems that snacks are more suitable to make toothpick meat, pork and beef. Today this is beef, because I think beef is more fragrant and chewy. Fried crispy inside tender, while eating hot, with the unique aroma of cumin, fragrant and crisp and tender, absolutely detonate taste buds. As for the big frying pan, it is very simple to fry it in a small butter pan, which does not need a lot of oil. Moreover, the fried oil can be precipitated and used for stir-frying vegetables. It will not waste a bit.
Food Material List
- 1 sirloin 400g
- 1 Slice the beef tenderloin slices.
- 2 Grab and marinate with cooking wine, raw soy sauce, dry starch and black pepper for 20 minutes.
- 3 When pickling beef, cut ginger and garlic into small pieces, and cut dried chili into small pieces.
- 4 Pickled beef slices are strung together with toothpicks.
- 5 Pour a little more oil in a small pot. Heat it over medium heat until chopsticks are inserted and it will bubbles.
- 6 Put the skewed toothpick meat into the frying pan, turn to medium heat, and fry until the edge of the meat is darker.
- 7 Deep-fry all the meat and remove the excess oil from the meat surface with kitchen paper towels.
- 8 The oil in the small pot poured out, leaving only a little. Stir-fry ginger and garlic, then pour in dried chili to stir-fry.
- 9 Pour in the fried toothpick beef, stir-fry for a few times, then sprinkle cumin powder, stir-fry well, then come out of the pot.