The cured chicken leg has been salted once, and has been photographed. There is a message for me to know how to do it. Just as my son likes the cured chicken leg very much, he went to buy four packages to take pictures of the curing process, hoping to help relatives in need.
Food Material List
- 1 Thigh 4000g
- 1 All chicken legs thawed
- 2 The defrosted chicken leg is cut along the middle of the chicken leg bone with a knife, and then the ribs on both sides are cut off to avoid cutting the skin.
- 3 Prepare salt, pepper and liquor
- 4 Put the finished chicken legs in a pot and add white wine. Mix well.
- 5 Mix salt with pepper and microwave for 3 minutes
- 6 Then pour into the chicken legs and mix them well. Place one chicken legs neatly.
- 7 Press with weight. Its the day after pickling.
- 8 The next day, turn the bottom over and press it again.
- 9 On the third day, it can be tied up and hung up. After 2 days of sunshine, it can be moved to a ventilated place to dry.
- 10 Its 10 days from now.
- 11 You can eat it. First wash the chicken leg with warm water.
- 12 Add ginger and a little cooking wine to the pot and steam for 15 to 20 minutes.
- 13 Cut into pieces and enjoy it when its cool.
- 14 sit at the table