In a restaurant called “Silver Curry” in Hong Kong, I have eaten curry cheese-egg-wrapped rice several times. It tastes good and looks easy. I try to make it several times. It tastes good and looks good. Ill share it with you here. ~ (I havent taken a process map for the time being, if necessary, then Ill do it later. Take a picture
Food Material List
- 1 chicken breast Half block
- 2 Potato 1
- 3 Carrot Half root
- 4 onion Appropriate amount
- 5 Steamed Rice 1 bowls
- 6 Egg 1
- 1 Cut chicken breast, potatoes and carrots into small pieces, and dice onions (because the potatoes here are made in one person, so dont choose too large, just increase or decrease according to your own food intake).
- 2 Put oil in the pan, add onion to fry the fragrance, add chicken breast to fry until the color changes, add potatoes and carrots to fry, add water (just cover most of the material is better), put curry (according to personal taste adjustment, I have a little more material this time, put two small pieces, about 40 grams).
- 3 After boiling in a big fire, simmer slowly until the sauce in the pot becomes saucey. When potatoes and carrots are boiled softly, the fire can be turned off. Be careful, stir frequently in the middle, and the fire should not be too big, otherwise it will be easy to paste the pot. Here, according to the taste of the people, you can put a little salt if you like salty food. Personally, I think the salt in curry is enough.~
- 4 Break up the eggs, put oil in a pan, and spread the egg paste into egg cakes (I made the egg cakes with electric cake pans at home, which felt easier than using the pot); spread the egg cakes in a bowl first, then put rice into the bowl with egg cakes, slightly compacted, so that the egg cakes wrapped in rice; then prepare a plate, and will The rice is buckled upside down so that the egg cake is wrapped on the rice and becomes the appearance of the egg-wrapped rice.
- 5 Put the curry around the rice wrapped in eggs and press the extra eggshell around it. Then spread a piece of cheese on the rice wrapped in eggs (whole shop, dont tear it up), sprinkle a little black pepper powder or black pepper crushed on the cheese (I think black pepper crushed tastes better), and evenly squeeze some tomato sauce on it.
- 6 Put the whole curry rice in the microwave oven for a minute or two to melt the cheese slightly; take out all kinds of pictures, and then you can eat.~~~