Every time you go to kcf, you must order mashed potatoes, but there is little sauce for you, so you cant always eat enough! This time I made a big one at home, but there was no black pepper at home, so choose curry instead! The method is simple!
Food Material List
- 1 Potato
- 2 milk
- 3 Curry
- 4 salt
- 5 starch
- 1 Cut potatoes and cook them in water! It can also be steamed, in short, cooked on the line!
- 2 Crush + milk + a little salt! It can be crushed in a fresh-keeping bag or pressed with a spoon. Anyway, it can be crushed! I smashed it with my uncle garlic, but can I see potatoes in a short time? Milk is added according to personal taste! If you like sparse, add more. If you like dry, add a little. I added nearly half a box of two potatoes!
- 3 Use curry cubes!
- 4 In fact, half is enough for two potatoes! Ive put in too much!
- 5 Add water to the pot and boil. Turn off the fire. Put curry into the pot. When it melts completely, fire again! This curry must be done!
- 6 Melt a small amount of starch with cold water! Then fill the hot soup in the curry pot and pour it into the bowl! Stir as you go! Starch must be small here! A few! A few! Three times! Youll see to it!
- 7 Sauce finished product! If the taste is weak, add some salt to supplement it!
- 8 Dig a spoonful of potatoes and put in the sauce! WOW! Lets eat!