Im tired of making curries at home. When I see seaweed at home, I want to make a shape!! It seems that pandas seldom use more than a bowl of rice.
Food Material List
- 1 beef
- 2 Potato One
- 3 Carrot One
- 4 onion One
- 5 Steamed rice
- 1 Cut the meat into small cubes and rinse off the foam.
- 2 Cut potatoes, carrots, onions into shreds, and onions into a third of the chopped pieces.
- 3 Pour oil in the pan. First put onions, diced meat, stir-fry, and add a little black pepper. Stir-fry the meat white, add diced carrots, diced potatoes and shredded onions.
- 4 Stir-fry until the potatoes are white, add boiling water, cook for about 10 minutes, and add curry cubes to thicken.
- 5 The steamed rice can be kneaded into an oval shape. You can touch some water on your hand to prevent the rice dough from sticking and not shaping well. Cut seaweed into strips, triangles and ovals with scissors to make pandaslegs, noses and eyes. Just stick them on!