Food Material List
- 1 Front meat 250g
- 2 Shepherds purse 150g
- 3 Scallion
- 4 soy sauce
- 5 Edible oil
- 6 Egg
- 7 Clean water
- 8 ginger
- 9 starch
- 1 First step: chop meat filling, add an egg or egg white, salt, starch two small spoons, appropriate amount of water, mix meat filling, mix evenly; chop shepherds purse, add meat filling mix evenly (salt must be mixed in the meat filling first, do not add salt, otherwise water will come out!).
- 2 Step 2: Clean the purchased lotus root and cut it into two connected slices (dont cut the middle of the two slices). After all the slices are cut, slowly insert the prepared meat filling of shepherds purse into the connected lotus root slices and put it away.
- 3 Step 3: Mix the batter with starch and flour, a little salt, eggs and water, and pick it up with chopsticks to hang the batter.
- 4 Step 4: Put the lotus root clip filled with meat into the batter, wrap the batter evenly, scrape slightly on both sides of the bowl, and remove the excess batter. Oil the pan, heat it, heat it, put it in the batter-wrapped lotus root clip, fry it!
- 5 Step 5: You can first fry the batter between the two sides of the lotus root to solidify, then you can. Firstly, the freshly fried lotus root is folded, then put into the oil pan before eating, and then fry twice. The fragrant lotus root is out of the pot! Dip in vinegar, its fragrant!