Fried mushroom slices are characteristic snacks in Suzhou, Jiangsu Province. They are usually freshly fried and eaten now. Their taste is crisp and very similar to potato slices. The traditional cooking method is to fry them in a frying pan. I fry them in an air frying pan with less oil and health.
Food Material List
- 1 Wild ginger 500g
- 1 Zizania scouring
- 2 Peeled and sliced
- 3 < br /> Add salt and 15 g oil and mix well.
Prepare seasoning powder
- 5 < br /> air frying pan preheated at 200 degrees for 5 minutes and then brushed with oil
- 6 Add Zizania slices to the tiling
- 7 Deep-fry for 10 minutes and take it out.
- 8 Add garlic powder and spicy powder in a bowl and mix well.
- 9 crispy