Food Material List
- 1 Tofu peel Two Big Zhangs
- 2 Carrots (fillings are optional)
- 3 Dry agaric
- 4 Dried mushrooms
- 5 Dried cauliflower
- 1 Wash and foam dried mushrooms, dried agaric and dried cauliflower respectively.
- 2 Cut the soaked materials into thin shreds, wash and shred carrots, and use mushroom water.
- 3 Pour oil in a hot pan, stir-fry carrot shreds, mushroom shreds, agaric shreds and yellow flowers, add a little sauce and fragrant oil, stir-fry until 8 is ripe and serve.
- 4 Rinse the tofu skin with water, then soak it in a big bowl for 5 or 6 minutes. Dont soak it too soft. Rinse it again.
- 5 Seasoning sauce: half a bowl of water, soy sauce, sesame oil and sugar are poured together and stirred.
- 6 Drain the soaked tofu peel, spread it out, and brush a layer of sauce on the surface.
- 7 Fold the tofu skin, brush a layer of sauce, put some stuffing on it, wrap it up with tofu skin, wrap it tightly, and then fix it with several toothpicks. (I thought it was quite simple, but actually it was not easy to pack. I couldnt pack it well. Finally, it came out with two thin layers on the top, but many thick layers on the bottom. It was too silly.)
- 8 Pour a little oil into the pan, fry the duck until golden brown on the surface, then pour in the remaining seasoning juice and mushroom water, and boil until the juice is collected.
- 9 Turn over halfway to make both sides delicious. Dont forget to take the toothpick off when you eat.