Food Material List
- 1 Appropriate amount of edamame
- 2 Appropriate amount of lean meat from snowflakes
- 3 Appropriate amount of preserved vegetable (dried radish) in Shantou
- 4 A few drops of liquor
- 5 Appropriate amount of garlic powder
- 6 Ginger slices 3 slices
- 7 More than half of millet pepper
- 8 Sugar in moderation
- 9 Suitable Salt and Steamed Fish Soup Oil
- 1 1: After pulling out the shell, marinate the soybeans with salt (about 10 minutes) and wash out the excess salt. Boil the pot water into the soybeans for 2-3 minutes, then drain in and out the cold water to cool them (the finished product is beautiful in color) and set aside.
- 2 Slice the snowflake meat into small dices. Use 1/2 garlic powder of ginger slices. Steamed fish sauce oil (a little color is good.) marinate the dried radish with saltiness………………………………………………………………..
- 3 1: Cool oil in hot pot and stir-fry diced pork. After turning it over twice, pour a little white wine from the edge of the pot (cautiously burning eyebrows. The pot may catch fire. Never mind. Turn it over or turn it upside down twice and it will go out. If the lid does not cover the pot for a second), it will not completely discolor the pot. 7-8 is ripe for use.
2: At this time, its better to brush the pot…. Then 1/2 garlic powder is left in the hot pot. Stir-fry pepper. Stir-fry the radish until the edge is white. Stir-fry the minced meat with soybean sugar until the meat is cooked.