Im sure youve cooked this dish many times, but dont you say that the simpler the dish, the harder it is to make it? Ha ha… Lets try my method this time. Its different. Its super-tasting.
Food Material List
- 1 xylitol Appropriate amount
- 2 Garlic 2 valves
- 3 Egg 3
- 4 Tomatoes Two (large)
- 5 salt Appropriate amount
- 6 Corn oil Appropriate amount
- 1 Garlic slices, oil temperature 90-120 centigrade off the pot, out of the fragrance fished out to
- 2 Oil temperature is 560% hot scrambled eggs. (If you want a tender egg, you can shovel it out and fry tomatoes for a while before putting them back into the eggs.) But I like to eat a little drier, so generally do not fish out, 80% of the eggs solidify and stir-fry tomatoes directly.
- 3 Add salt and xylitol, salt must not be increased, about two-thirds of the amount of fried other dishes, otherwise the taste will be completely wrong.
- 4 It tastes delicious and very different.
The key to this dish is to stir-fry garlic fragrance, only use the delicious taste of eggs, without chicken essence or monosodium glutamate, and salt, do not put too much oh –< P >