Are there people like me who dont buy Curry powder, curry paste, curry paste but want curry in particular? It doesnt matter. Genius, I found a secret weapon. I dont make curry like curry powder. This secret weapon is available in almost every family. Its Wang! Guard! Righteousness! In fact, curry powder is a mixture of various spices. Wang Shouyis thirteen fragrances are just the same. Although there are several different spices and different proportions, its no problem to mix them with Cumin chili instead. The taste is almost the same. Its wonderful to use them to solve the “burning eyebrow”. Lets call it “Chinese curry”.
Food Material List
- 1 beef A large piece
- 2 Potato 1
- 3 Carrot 23 roots
- 4 onion 14
- 5 green pepper 1 roots
- 6 Pleurotus eryngii 23 roots
- 7 celery stalk A handful
- 8 Apple Half
- 9 Wang Shouyis Thirteen Fragrances 2 scoops
- 10 Cumin powder 1 scoops
- 11 Cayenne pepper One and a half spoonfuls
- 12 milk 200ML
- 13 Tomatoes 1
- 1 Cut all the vegetables into smaller cuts. So does beef. The material is uniform in size.
- 2 Mix spices.
- 3 Heat the pan and pour over a spoonful of oil. Stir-fry onions and green peppers for a while.
- 4 Fry the beef in a pan until it discolors.
- 5 Stir-fry all dishes except tomatoes and apples with curry-like powder.
- 6 Its almost cooked and boiled with milk.
- 7 When the milk is ready, throw in apples and tomatoes.
- 8 Guru Guru Nagetto..
- 9 Guru Guru Nagetto.. Potatoes and carrots boil softly and get juice.
- 10 Make a Rice Style
- 11 Pour curry. I buried my greedy white face. It doesnt matter. Its germinating to hold the pipa half-covered.