The dormitory party wants to eat Western food, but they dont want to order takeout. They make simple pasta together.
Food Material List
- 1 Spaghetti 70g
- 2 Saint Girl Tomatoes 8 (about 50g)
- 3 onion 50g
- 4 pasta sauce 50g
- 5 salt 1 scoops
- 6 Olive oil Several drops
- 7 List crumbs 1 pinch
- 1 Half-cut Saint fruit (dice tomatoes) and shredded onions.
- 2 Pour macaroni into a small electric pot with saints and onions, add a spoonful of salt, a few drops of oil, add fresh boiling water over all the ingredients and boil for 10-15 minutes (see if you like the chewy or soft taste). It needs to be stirred constantly to prevent sticking.
- 3 Finally, drain the water, fill the dish, mix in the pasta sauce (my traditional Hans flavor), sprinkle the crushed pasta, and the pasta in the Shanzhai is finished.
- 4 If you dont mind the trouble, you can fry an egg and lay it on it.