Food Material List
- 1 Dried soybean skin 65g
- 2 Chili pepper Each article
- 1 Cut the long bean skin into small pieces and soak, then cut into thick strips. Wash and cut the green and red peppers into small pieces without seeds.
- 2 The oil in the pan, stir-fry the garlic first, stir-fry the garlic until fragrant, then stir-fry the soybean skin.
- 3 Add green and red peppers and stir-fry for a while. Add tomato juice and stew.
- 4 Mix in salt, chicken essence, white pepper and oyster oil to taste.