The name of this dish has been thought for a long time. Who should the two main characters of chicken and shrimp represent? Haha, thats a problem! Lets call it curry double white.
Food Material List
- 1 Shrimp meat 200g
- 2 Chicken breast 4 pieces
- 3 peas 100g
- 4 onion 1
- 5 Egg 1
- 6 starch Few
- 7 Curry powder Few
- 8 Black pepper Few
- 9 salt Few
- 1 Chicken breast sliced or diced, I like the taste of large pieces, according to personal preferences, take an egg white and starch to size the breast.
- 2 Remove shrimps to the sand, slice onions and cook peas.
- 3 Stir-fry chicken and shrimp in a pan with proper oil.
- 4 Leave a little oil in the pan, stir-fry half the onion, and stir-fry the curry powder in the pan.
- 5 Pour the peas, chicken, shrimps and the other half of the onion back into the pot, add a little black pepper, stir-fry with salt, and then come out.