After 80s I, many is my favorite, so my daughter called Xiaomeng, make delicious gongs for her daughter, she likes it, I also like it.
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 120g
- 2 White granulated sugar 100g
- 3 Egg 2
- 1 Beat the eggs in a bowl, slowly add sugar, water, mix well with an egg beater, sift the flour and baking powder into the egg liquid, and mix evenly.
- 2 Cover with plastic film and put in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- 3 Take out the flour liquid, fry in a pan, use a spoon (according to the size of the bronze Gong you need, choose the size of the spoon) to ladle the flour liquid into the pan, turn over when there are uniform small bubbles on the cake, fry for a while, come out of the pan.
- 4 Use chocolate to paint a lot of smiling faces on the surface.